Saw a dried rose today in one of my books and an instant flashback ran through my mind



Saw a dried rose today in one of my books and an instant flashback ran through my mind. It was a perfect morning, the best I can bet. Everything seems to be so magical; silent roads, fresh grass in the lawn, a perfect ambiance to be in.
I still remember, I was wearing white and black- it was not planned which made it more special; great contrast and the best combination.
The music was low with exact lyrics, only me and you. Looking into each other's eyes, may be words were not required, our eyes did the talking with all the truthfulness we hold in each other's hand and promised to be together for the rest of our lives.


You gifted me a rose, that I still have with me as a token of your love and commitment to be with me. Still can't decide weather you lied or your eyes, 'coz I have heard the phrase that "eyes don't lie."
The rose has dried as our relationship did, just an impression of both is left. It is neither the words nor the promises that were true — I realized it now that I was just not you.
The one who held my hand; the one who encouraged me; the one who showed me the right path and loved me unconditionally; the one who was with me in my ups and downs; the one who cared for me and played those 7 rounds.





It was just between you and me. The talks that we had and the feelings we shared,
still can't believe that everything has changed. Its no more you and me left.
I loved that feeling; I loved that ambiance, your way of talking and those stolen stares.
I don't have the strength to ask God those moments back 'coz reality is infront of me and I can't deny the fact. My mind is over you but a part of my heart still says, that may be its none of our mistake...Maybe the conditions and situations made you do so.
But it's all just an illusion; I know.

2 comments:

  1. The Rose speaks of love silently,in a language known only to the heart.

    No rose lives forever in this world,but blooms for eternity in our hearts and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My First Love :
    I picked the pen in my hand and move back in my past.
    Sunsets gathers clouds to the horizons.
    But the sky Above
    is clear
    And cold
    The stars a songless scattering.
    The brimming moon’s a platter of white jade.
    It could not be more present;
    This night
    This place
    This lit up rim.
    But time’s already turning on its curve-
    Next year bright moon is hidden in its shade.
    You will Always love your First love .
    They will Always be in Your Heart.
    Now that’s a promise of Always and Forever.
    No matter how badly they hurt you .
    No matter how much pain and tears they put you through.
    You will always love them
    If you donot care for them
    It means they were not your first love.
    Em not broken,alone,damaged and melancholic.
    I am tried of always being an option.
    I deserve to be someone’s first choice,not second best.
    Only my saying is that ‘’choose me or lose me”
    I am not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice.
    My first love gave me hope,love ,care, true respect,sincerity &
    trust with in my own deep personality that maintain my dignity
    And give power to my pure soul and heart.
    Like · Reply · Sep 22, 2017 2:51pm

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker