Just hold me tight and promise me everything will be alright.

"Can you just hold me??", he whispered; his voice shaking. I held him tight close to my heart. He shivered and let out a deep sigh, losing himself in the grip of my arms. Soon he was fast asleep, his face radiating a faded smile and a hint of contentment. 
Smiling was something he would rarely do. He was broken and a synonym of darkness. He laughed a lot but never smiled. Prevailing in that unbearable gloom, he made himself a rock hearted person. Away from those allies of human endeavours, he made himself numb in those chilly nights of December. Black sugarless coffee is what he cherished above all, when the world runs after mocktails and sweet syrups.


Image result for can you just hold me please


What attracted me most towards him was his eyes; pitch black and the moisture gleaming in them. Too innocent to defy a new born baby's eyes. With an inhuman heart and cold stature, he possessed the most beautiful pair, enticing and charming enough. And yes I admit, I fell for his eyes.
He replied in one words most of the time but it never made me frustated. Weeds and cigarettes were the things he used to feed on. Letting himself lost, he lived those silent nights all alone.
Whatever he was, I fell for him and his one word replies. His darkness, his insane laugh, his devastated heart and everything.
I glanced at him sleeping peacefully like a small baby, cradling in my arms. I held him even more tight, hoping that may be someday the warmth of my soul will melt his heart and instead of that fading smile, I could see the entire moon shining bright. May be the warmth of my arms will provide him some comfort so that he may not fake that smile.
Hoping that the little love I have for him will make him feel loved and he could whisper those words again to me, "can you just hold me???" :')

2 comments:

  1. Partner:
    On the way of your life, there will be atleast one person in the whole world.
    Who watches over you,
    The one who Always cares for you,
    The one who wipes away your tears whenever they fall,
    The one who has always a shoulder for you to cry on,
    The one who trust you,
    The one who will embrace you,
    The one who will guide you to and through Heaven,
    The one who will be always there to help you,
    The one who will be always there for you
    Whenever you need him,
    That person is the one you need ,
    The person who loves you with whole his heart and soul.
    Then donot waste your single minute in thinking of best,
    Just hold him tight in your warm Arms
    And ensures him.
    We are everlasting partner.
    And then every thing will be Allright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love story of Boy friend & Girl Friend :
    Once a Girl friend & Boy Friend Love each other in extremes.
    They want to live their whole life with each other being as one soul Ever lasting true life partner.
    One day Gf and Bf visit a Garden and Gf said to her Bf with joy,
    Steal me away from myself ,hide me in your heart in some permanent place.
    Don't ever leave me, don't let me get lost in loneliness.
    Come near and take me in your arms
    Bf becomes romantic and told his gf,
    First you can,
    Make this heart to beat
    Let your hair open
    In a bashful way
    Let your saree sway
    Gf enjoys the dialogue of her Bf and told him,
    I will let open my hair
    But the day might turn into night
    I will sway my saree
    But it might just rain
    Let it rain
    I want to talk about a few things
    Come near and take me in your arms
    Bf becomes Seriously romantic on his gf talks and said.
    I adore you
    I can die for you
    Everyone says all this
    But I will give you a prove after doing it for you in real life.
    Tears comes in Gf eyes and she said to her Bf,
    Take a pinch of vermilion
    And apply it in my hair parting
    symbolizing marriage.
    Who knows what will happen tomorrow
    Do everything today, right now
    Bf becomes happy too much for too much love of his gf
    And exclaimed with joy,
    Even if everyone doesn't agree
    If the heart agrees then God agrees
    Come near and take me in your arms.
    True love is measured by how deep you fall.
    And judged by how low you are willing to crawl.
    Just to save it and make it last.
    It is determined by how willing you are to open up and offer your trust
    It is hospitable,amazing at all times,and always kind.
    It is never prejudiced,it is color blind.
    By Aliza Kashmala Kiran.
    Like · Reply · Sep 22, 2017 2:53pm

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker