Are You Looking for a Rich husband? then read this story: Saudi man offers SR5 million to find his Princess


Are You Looking for a Rich husband? then read this story: Saudi man offers SR5 million to find his Princess

If you are looking for a rich husband, then read this story. A Saudi man is offering SR5 million (Dh4.9 million) to get married — even if it is a Misyar marriage.
But wait. The man has conditions which he will not reveal now. The main thing is that the new wife must “appreciate marriage life.”

The man published the attractive offer in the Saudi Arabic language magazine Roa, which said applicants can write to it by e mail or fax. The announcement neither mentioned the man’s name and age nor where he lives.




“Applicants should provide their contact number so the man will contact them in case he agrees on the marriage,” the magazine said.

It quoted the man as saying:”It does not matter whether the new wife is attracted to my money as the most important thing is that she must appreciate marriage life and marital duties…I am even ready to accept a Misyar marriage and pay her SRfive million at once…she will live with me in my villa and must accept all my conditions which I will reveal to her later.”

The magazine said the man was married before but that he divorced his wife “was greedy and wanted only money.”

“I made the wrong choice first time….I want to make the right choice now…my main obsession now is to marry…,” the man said.

Misyar is a marriage contract where couples can live separately but get together regularly, often for sexual relations.

0 comments:

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker