As she nudged closer to him while in deep sleep, he shifted away from her....


As she nudged closer to him while in deep sleep, he shifted away from her. The soft breaths of her made the dullness of night bearable. Her supple skin glowed as she moved a bit every now and then.

He stared at her with a smile on his face. Life was hard but she was the only reason to live, to move on and to hold his head high. She was the melodious music in his dark hours, the star that shone bright. Every day with her he lived a new life. 
With a sudden surge of love, he kissed her forehead and moved a bit away from her to sleep.
A five month old baby she was and he an unexperienced guy who was now a father.
Afterall, adopting a kid and being a single parent isn't easy..!!!! 




2 comments:

  1. My Baby Boy & Hubby:
    A Little baby boy asks his father
    Daddy,how was I born ?Dad responds,ah,my son,
    I Guess one day you will need to find out any way !well ,you see,
    Your mom and me first got together in a chat room on Facebook.
    Then I set up a proposal setting via email with your Mom
    And we met at wedding night in a cyber café or in my palace.
    We sneaked into a secluded room,
    Where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.
    As soon as I was ready to upload,we discovered that
    We neither use a safe firewell,
    Nine months later a blessed real little baby boy
    Appeared and said to us mama papa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOLD DETERMINATION
    You cannot beat me into submission,
    You cannot force me into your mold
    I will stick to my mission.
    Not what I have been told.
    I make my own decisions.
    So intimidation is the least,
    There will be no reason for remission,
    Because in myself I find peace.
    I am able to speak like this
    Because I am a man of understanding,
    Foolishness get dismissed ,
    Its respect I am demanding.
    I am striving for success.
    Despite stumbling blocks
    I will try to be the best.
    By thinking outside the box.
    Like · Reply · Sep 22, 2017 2:41pm

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker