Dubai teenager’s dream date with United stars



Dubai: A young Dubai football enthusiast and participant in the ongoing Dubai Schools Football Cup (DSFC), Ayman Al Fatih, saw his dream come true on Friday when he met the entire Manchester United team, who are currently on a training camp in Dubai.
Ayman El Fatih, who plays in the event with the Dubai international School Garhoud boys U-15 team, jumped on the opportunity to meet the football legends after winning a 24-hour marathon competition organised by DSFC and Chevrolet, the global sponsors of Manchester United.
When asked how he felt about meeting his favourites Manchester United, a star struck El Fatih said: “When I saw the players coming in, I couldn’t believe it. I have been waiting for this moment all my life. I told Ashley Young and Danny Welbeck that I am a loyal fan and I support them all the way. Thank you very much to Chevrolet and Dubai Schools Football Cup. I am so grateful to them for making my dream come true.”
Out of all the 30-second video entries, where DSFC participants were asked to express what the Cup has meant to them so far, the entry of Ayman, who is both an athlete and an accomplished scholar at the top of his class, was selected for its uplifting message of inspiration.
The summary of his entry was: “The DSFC United my team, teaching us that falling doesn’t matter, but getting up was what matters the most. Every week, we look forward to Saturday and the cup, which is teaching us the meaning of love, victory, excellence and winning.”

0 comments:

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker