Iraqi farmer, 92, and father of 16 children married for a second time. with a young girl of 22 years old

Iraqi farmer, 92, and father of 16 children  marries for a second time. with a young girl of 22 years old 

this story was spread all over sociale media incredible the difference of age between the old man and young girl of 70 YEARS after his first wife died Three years ago at the age of 58 years and he had with her over 16 children he claim : “I remained alone when my wife died, there was nobody to share anything with. I wanted to have a good time, have some pleasure, but there was nothing. Then God brought her to me, for my pleasure. Is that good or bad?,” he said.

and his new wife said : Muna al-Jabouri, “I accepted (to marry him) when I saw his pictures and realised it was my fate.” Report by Katie Lamborn.”





if you see the pictures, they both look happy. That’s all that matters. As far as I’m concerned, looks, age, or other physical factors are irrelevant. All that matters is that two people care for and respect each other, and treat each other with kindness. they prove also that age is just a number 

He's old enough to be her great-great-great-grandfather.A 92-year-old farmer in Iraq named Musali Mohammed al-Mujamaie wed 22-year-old Muna Mukhlif al-Juburi on Thursday, 

The happy couple were married in his home in the village of Gubban, just south of Samarra in central Iraq.

0 comments:

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker