You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear



Have you seen superheroes and superheroines?
No, not the ones who hide behind the mask and defeat monsters in the reel world, but the ones who turn monstrous to defeat their demons in the real world.
I've seen superheroes in men on the scooters with the family of four. Having got an inflated tummy, whitish moustache, hair leaving the spaces on their heads, their minds stay filled with the due dates of unpaid loans and taxes.

I've seen superheroines in the women bargaining on the vegetable shops. Having wore an old sarees, cheap sandals, their hearts stay filled with the fear of getting a wrong son-in-law and lack of jewellery on their daughters' bosom.
I've seen superheroes in the bus conductors who don't prohibit ragpickers and beggars, hence allow every type of passengers to board the bus.



I've seen superheroines in the pale faced women bearing the pain of umpteen broken ribs to give a life. When their wombs get blessed with an angel, their hearts stay filled with the fear of discrimination being done to them.
I've seen superheroes in the old craftsmen who carve sculptures even after having presbyopia, for art repairs all the damages life has had done to them.
I've seen superheroines in the women who leave their seat as soon as they see an old man standing in front of them, for it is not feminism but womanhood which uplifts them.
It's not that I find everyone heroic, but it is that, we've been believing in the wrong definition of heroism. Flying with wings can be a supernatural power, but walking with wounded feet is sheer miraculous and what else are the humans except magicians?

2 comments:

  1. Thank My Highness Prince Hamdan, the silence will bring joy to the hearts, in my life I saw men die for love try to understand the pain stays with the joy of a broken heart to Allah,
    Sincerely, yours.
    Tomas Annur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crown Princess :
    Listen to me (as in believe me),
    These minarates of my white marbled Palace are nothing compared to you
    The beauty of these white ornamental pieces is nothing in comparison to your beauty of innocence,Simplicity & Purity of Heart and Soul.
    I am your Real man ,
    I donot need status,money or any property from you in return of my true love.
    I want your loving,caring hands to make my new family.
    The things like Note,Poetry,song,walk
    Which is valueable infront of you
    Also fascinate me.
    I am living a dreaming life
    You will remain with me from today till the last breath of my life to the Heaven.
    You are that blessing from my God for whom I pray deep in all times.
    From today onwords ,you are the ruler of my heart.
    Without you, even the heartbeat
    moved on slow speed,
    Since I found you,
    I am tied with you..
    My heart is flying..
    Listen, my beloved, Believe me, these stars of skies,
    are nothing compared to you..
    From today onwards, You are the ruler of my heart
    Look, my dreams after passing through Your dreams
    Are telling the nights that we have turned into those mornings
    Which are now true
    Listen, my beloved, these sceneries of both the worlds are nothing compared to You
    From today onwards, You are the ruler of my heart
    From today ,the crown is yours..
    You become Crown princess of my Ornamental Palace.
    And then you are my Future Queen of Heart.
    I Will be the warrior to fight for our love,
    We will fly together ,fly higher that the Dove,
    I Will be yours ,save you from dangers
    I will take all the Pain,for to me they are no stronger.
    You will be the Queen in the Kingdom of my Heart.
    And then I will be the king so we will never be apart.
    You will be my Majesty,I will serve you forever,
    And for all the times ,I will leave you never.
    By Aliza Kashmala Kiran
    Like · Reply · Sep 22, 2017 1:42pm

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker