You're great. I'm in love with you.


"You're great. I'm in love with you."
"Why so?"
"Because you're a writer and once a writer falls in love with you; you will be immortal." as I get this reply, I sigh in sadness.

They know not; love isn't something to be searched in someone who claims to be a writer. Just because, you think, I'd compare you with heavenly bodies and every day, you'd wake up to read proses solemnly written for you; you want me to fall in love with you without knowing the fact that, when I never able to describe myself, how'd I truly portray you on my wounded paper with a sorry pen.
I apologise, but falling in love with a writer is equivalent to caging yourself in a room where there are windows but no light. Where there is nothing like escape. There is only walls of infinities painted with permanency. You'd never able to cope with my emotional outbreaks and mood swings which'd be the rendezvous with the darkest self of mine where you'd doubt on the words I write in my poetry as I'd be something else. May be, till now, I'm not serving you my real side or it may be the case, that I'm just a wreckage wrapped in souvenirs.




In the end, if you're willing to survive the massacre; from head to toe, I'm your avid follower along with my pen. Your lips would be the pages, I'd solve complexities; your hair will be the ropes through which I'd climb upon mysteries; your eyes will be the deepest aqua, I'd be sailing across.
But if you cannot see me, when I'd be nothingness, then, when I'll posses existence, you will never cross the realm of my consciousness.

4 comments:

  1. Omar, ..... miss you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The path to success is not a straight line. You can't put your head down, pick a direction, and sprint until you get there. You'll never reach your destination. You should instead focus on making the necessary adjustments along the way to avoid the obstacles that would prevent you from reaching your goal. Making mistakes is a part of your journey, but making unnecessarily frequent mistakes due to shortsightedness can cost you your victory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mystery Of Love
    I haven't wrote a poem
    since the day he left
    My words don't sound the same anymore ,
    but still I write,
    there's no reason to write
    he will never hear my words
    He has started a new life, he's a daddy to be!
    I think about it and that could have been me,
    as much as I love him, am thankful it's not
    Happiness doesn't last forever
    That's life
    I can now think of him without shattering a tear
    Is it cause I've moved on
    or cause I accepted the hardest fact,
    that his not coming back?
    Love is still the biggest mystery
    For those who accept its failure & achievement
    By heart and soul.
    Is that love,which never make two souls into one soul.
    Love is too much creative,it fill the colours in life
    And those are fake lovers who fail to accept you.
    Love creat feeling
    Feeling creat positive relation
    Positive relation makes family.
    Atlast mystery of love cann’t solve
    By fake people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Pakistani Poetess Message :
    Read my poems,
    though read them right.
    You can't just read them like
    you are reading a book,
    And think "this is not that good".
    What is this?
    These are words from my heart,
    Don't underestimate.
    The power contained in each word,
    Sings a tune,
    Read it like that,
    Like a song,
    that's the way it deserves to be read.
    You then might feel what I feel
    and appreciate each word
    And let them touch your heart,
    and truly understand what's being said.
    Each word a journey of my hearts content,
    Or its losses,
    Some possibly written with tears dripping,
    Some possibly written with happiness phase.
    On the keyboard,
    true emotions,
    Deserve respect.
    Blessed are they who see beautiful things
    In humble places where other people see nothing.
    By Aliza Kashmala Kiran

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker