Your Soulmate


I do believe The way you think determines the way you feel, and the way you feel determines the way you act Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn’t the way they actually are people are different when you can smell them and see them up close. dont Judge people by their appearance "do not judge a book by its cover". Have you ever heard of this quote? It basically means that dont judge a book, in other words dont give negative opinions about a book just by looking at the cover picture. Take time, read the blurb, read a couple of pages/chapters then judge it. This rule doesnt always go for a book, it goes for everything, including people. Everyone has an outside and inside to them. Some people's inside is amazing but their outside isn't that interesting. But that's okay. We dont have to care about their outside, how they dress up, how they look etc. It only matters about their heart & soul and mind . Thats why never judge someone by their looks and appearance. Try to understand them better, Talk to them, spend time with them, then you may judge them. this is my vision in life to never judge anyone until i realy know them from inside as a heart soul and mind i do believe The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years

1 comment:

  1. (INNER BEAUTY) :
    Words donot define beauty.
    People donot define beauty.
    Looks donot define beauty.
    You define beauty
    In your depth
    In your speech,
    In your mind.
    Beauty is not about having a pretty face.
    It is about having a pretty mind,a pretty heart
    And most importantly a
    Beautiful soul.
    Some people have bad taste
    Because they see only a pretty whitish complexion face,
    When they look at their fiancée.
    They say that beauty is skin deep.
    Actually Beauty is not in the face
    Beauty is light in the pure heart and pure soul.
    Blessed are they
    Who see beauty in humble places
    Where other people see nothing.
    There is a inner beauty about a woman.
    Who believes in herself.
    She knows well, she is capable of doing any thing,
    That she puts her mind to.
    There is a beauty in the strength and determination
    Of a woman who follows her own right path,
    She is not thrown off by obstacles along the way.
    There is a beauty about a woman.
    Whose confidence comes from experiences,
    She knows when she fall,pick herself up and again move on.
    You are like the ocean,pretty enough.on the surface,
    But Dive down into your depths ,you will find beauty
    Where most people never see.
    I am strong because I know my weakness
    I am beautiful because I am aware of my flaws.
    I am fearless because I learnt to recognise,illusion from Real.
    I am wise because I learn from my Mistakes.
    I am a lover because I have felt hate .
    And I can laugh because I have known sadness.
    Always remember that point
    Beauty is on the inside and not outside,
    If you are going to judge ,judge me by my pure heart and pure soul
    And not by my skin colour.
    My skin colour fades but my inner beauty of heart & soul stays.
    God determines who walk into your life ,
    Its up to you to decide who you let away ,who you let stay,
    Who you refuse to let go.
    Because Matches are decided on Heaven
    And take place on Earth by Parents choices.

    An inner happiness abode in all,
    A sense of universal harmonies,
    A measureless secure eternity of truth and beauty
    And good things and joy made one .
    By Aliza Mukhtiar (Aliza Kashmala Kiran)
    Copyright © Aliza Kashmala Kiran | Year Posted 2017

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker