Baby


I don't  know why this world is cruel to us.
they know that we both love each other.
tell them we can't live without each other.

the love that was between us, will never be stop.
the bond that we share will never be break.
the promises we made will never come to an end.

you know i want to grow old with you.
i want to see the whole world with your eyes.
i want to travel the entire world with you.
only you completes me no one else do.
the love that i have for you will never end.
the promises that i made to you will never end.





1 comment:

  1. My Baby Boy & Hubby:
    A Little baby boy asks his father
    Daddy,how was I born ?Dad responds,ah,my son,
    I Guess one day you will need to find out any way !well ,you see,
    Your mom and me first got together in a chat room on Facebook.
    Then I set up a proposal setting via email with your Mom
    And we met at wedding night in a cyber café or in my palace.
    We sneaked into a secluded room,
    Where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.
    As soon as I was ready to upload,we discovered that
    We neither use a safe firewell,
    Nine months later a blessed real little baby boy
    Appeared and said to us mama papa.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker