'Kim Kardashian' causes Saudi couple’s divorce

A Saudi man divorced his local wife after she tried to imitate Kim Kardashian, thinking she would please him after noticing his admiration to the US reality show star.
The woman from the southern town of Baha said she had changed her hair style and visited a plastic surgery clinic in the Gulf Kingdom in a bid to look like Kardashian to make her husband more attracted to her.


“I noticed that he admires Kim Kardashian so I decided to be like her and even more beautiful,” she told the Saudi Arabic language daily Sada.
“I changed my hair style and visited a plastic surgery clinic".
"I even tried to walk like Kim Kardashian in the hope my husband would be more attracted to me, but the results were not as I had wished".
"He said he did not like what I have done and started to argue about what I have done before he decided to divorce me and marry another woman.”

0 comments:

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker