Justin Bieber On Being Bullied: 'People Forget I'm A Human Being'

It's not easy growing up in the spotlight, and nobody knows that better than Justin Bieber.

The 19-year-old pop star has made his fair share of mistakes in 2013 and everyone had something to say about his actions. Bieber spoke with Ryan Seacrest on his radio show on Monday morning (Dec. 9) to promote his upcoming film "Believe" and gave his two cents on his recent behavior. He says that "Believe" will show fans what really goes on behind the scenes of his public life and should clear up the misconceptions about some of his latest snafus.
Bieber called out the media for the coverage of his teen years, explaining, "I'm becoming a man, but I'm still 19, I'm still finding myself and when I have the media attacking me every day it's no [different] than bullying that happens in school, these people calling me names and saying things, and they don't know what's true or not."
He also discussed the expectation that he can or should be a perfect role model, saying, "people forget I'm a human being."
Bieber released his latest single, "Confident" this morning and it reached the number one spot on iTunes within just a few hours. "Believe" will be released in theaters on Christmas Day.

Justin-bieber-bullied

0 comments:

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker