The floor of my washroom felt still more cold. I smiled. Afterall it really isn't easy to murder to your emotions..!!!


I ran in haste towards my washroom in the mid of the night. Opening the shower, I sat under the cold water pouring over my head. The water trickling down my swollen red eyes and chapped lips, instantly put me at an ease. This was something I was used to, each night the numbness was the solution. 
Nothingness was something I was still holding on to. Sometimes this sudden urge evokes to end up everything. Everything that haunts me and keeps me wide awake. Everything that means desolation and rejection. Everything that scares the depths of my soul.





With in few minutes it was all numb. The chills growing inside left me with no feelings, the ability to think vanished. Just a deep void left behind. It soothes when it freezes on inside of your heart.
I picked up a piece of sharp blade and made a cut on my supple skin. Little blood smeared and got carried away with those tiny droplets of water. I sat there drenched with inhuman thoughts and wet with insanity. The pain drained out, in bright red colour.
The floor of my washroom felt still more cold. I smiled.
Afterall it really isn't easy to murder to your emotions..!!! 




2 comments: