I remained in the darkness for quite a long time, I've seen these dark imaginary figures howling at me


I remained in the darkness for quite a long time, I've seen these dark imaginary figures howling at me. I've gone through the time when there was nothing but pain.
When my wounds seemed to never to get healed and tears to never to get stopped. When my wrist used to possess a new scar every following night. When I had forgotten what is like having friends.





I actually had forgotten what happiness apppears to be in real.

And then I realized that no one can heal me but myself. I became my own saviour and brought myself out of that darkness. I chose smile and decided to learn happiness.
Yeah I've not forgotten anything, but I don't make myself remember anything, anymore for I've realized that sticking to dead feelings and broken relations can't ever make them alive like once they used to be. :')



4 comments:

  1. True lines..poem make pain beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be positive
    If you have a positive attitude about life and people and constantly strive to give
    Your best effort,eventually you will overcome your immediate problems
    And find you are ready for greater challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Pure Soul :
    The Moon shines,
    and it glows,
    a loving light of warmth
    through the darkness,
    no matter how dark it may be,
    just like
    a pure soul
    that glows as it shares
    its inner beauty - its radiance
    shines so brightly,
    casting a shadow of security,
    like that of the moonlight,
    for all to embrace,
    to feel,
    and to see.
    Nothing can surpass
    the beauty and the glamour
    of pure confidence.
    By Aliza Kashmala Kiran
    Like · Reply · Sep 22, 2017 2:57pm

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker