Your voice makes me tremble inside And your smile is an invitation For my imagination to go wild


Your voice makes me tremble inside And your smile is an invitation For my imagination to go wild Looking into your eyes I can see beauty; looking into your soul I can see passion; looking into your mind I can see intelligence, but looking into your heart I can see the world. tonight is the night i push your body to it's limits let me kiss you deeply and see if i can take your breath away close your eyes and open your heart and feel my soul touching you needing you wanting you every second of every day begging you in soft and breathless whispers for your passion and your love i want to touch you not just physically but within your mind discover the things you keep locked away until we are one where there is no you and i but we. lay your heart against my heart that I may hear your love summoning me to forgetfulness lay your mouth on my mouth until all dissolves in mist about me silently you take me in your arms our lips meet and our eyes close i feel the shuddering of your breast and the beating of your throat against mine we know nothing but the thunder of our veins we are swept out into a sea of infinite oblivion I will cover you with love when next I see you, with caresses, with ecstasy. i want to gorge you with all the joys of the flesh, so that you faint and die. I want you to be amazed by me.I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body.and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,hunting for you, for your hot heart, i am melt into your soul like a gentle whisper as my arms hold you ever closer and whisper in your ear that you are mine to eternity.Life would not be complete without the smell of your hair,the touch of your hand,the taste of your lips.The beating of your heart,your breath,as you rest on my chest.To hear your sighs and feel the passion,desires coming from with in...You deserve the world. You deserve a unlimited love Running into your arms, Colliding with your heart, And exploding into your soul! A soft whisper from your lips, a gentle kiss. Is it too much to ask for this? To lay my head against your chest, to feel your arms around me In my dreams are all things I can see. Hearing you say my name, touch my face, stroke my hair.Being without this forever I can not bare! Feeling our hearts becoming one as was meant to be.I know what I feel is destiny. My heart speaks softly, through reminiscing of past times and the kiss of your seemingly honey-lips in the future. Your essence rampages like a wild horse galloping to find a fresh stream of water on a scorching summer day. Your love triumphs because of your commitment and zeal for life.. And because you encompass my love everyday.my soul is deep with words I can speak But, would you listen, understand or even believe So I prefer to show you in actions, take you through a journey of my thoughts So when words are spoken then walls are broken and you believe in my love my soul is deep with words I can speak Look into my heart and feel what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you.I would rather have taken one breath of your skin, one kiss from your lips, one touch of your hand, than spend eternity without you.The way you stroke me, gets to me every single time. Your hands in my hair, your fingers gliding over my skin. You're way of feeling me all over. I feel you. I'm addicted....all in.You've engulfed my senses with the essence of you. I love your body. I love touching it, caressing it, licking it, and tasting it. I love the smell, the heat, and the texture of you.You are gorgeous all over; your body, 



your face, your smile, your personality; most importantly, your heart.Sometimes I can only sit quietly and stare at you, because you are just so damn beautiful (sexy). I shed my fears faster than my clothes the anticipation begins to unfold My heart begins to pound faster as you come closer just one look from your eyes and I become hypnotized a river of sins, to which I concede ! just one kiss, caused the undoing of me! Your lips gently pressed against mine A silent submission of tongues intertwined My mouth tenderly pressed against yours My voice trembles as you start to explore Electric shocks as your tongue touches mine An erotic dance of passing time and still you and me we have unfinished business

1 comment:

  1. Endurance:
    Keep changing perspective;
    If only to combat the dwindling light~
    Each droplet of
    tear from me shall shine,
    My beauty
    shall stand tall,
    I shall bloom
    to the happiness of those I love,
    And my love shall stay the same
    Until I fall.
    My heart searches the airwaves for an answer...
    Feeling for a pulse,
    For a bead of life.
    Tired and torn,
    My understandings shatter like glass...
    Teardrops line the cracks and gaps
    That exist between the fragments
    Of my scuffed and scattered mind.
    Memories dance like a rogue sunbeam
    Sparkling on the sequins of my blouse.
    Like silver stars twinkling across a sea of Burberry carpet,
    Flashes of inspiration capture my wandering eye.
    A twist of thread lies on the floor before me;
    Black and tangled,
    Free and formless...
    A stark contradiction to my carefully catalogued
    Collections of thought.
    I somehow awoke to this nightmare:
    A kingdom of sorrow
    Where fear has become the patriarch.
    Enslaved by my base desires,
    Steel bars of ignorance brandish the cells
    Of my caged and captive potential.
    Every atom of my composure
    Becomes no more than a cruel trick of light,
    A practiced sleight of hand...
    A ruse that has become impenetrable,
    Seamless and familiar;
    Touching the darkest parts of the heart,
    Caressing the ill begotten frills
    Of our utterly underdeveloped souls.
    Yet, still,
    we endure.

    The wheel turns,
    The fire burns,
    The spirit yearns,
    The ashes gather
    And fill the urns...
    And Still,
    We Endure.

    Accepting
    what we cannot
    change
    but giving space
    to
    ourselves
    boundaries
    from
    what hurts us
    what is beyond
    our endurance
    to bear
    Believe me, you deserved someone better
    You are reborn from fire, from the light,
    And light you become.
    The darkness is repelled by your presence;
    You have broken free of your deficiencies.
    By conquering your demons,
    You have proved yourself above the dark.
    The blackness is trapped beneath your feet,
    It can never control you again...
    Oh give thanks
    unto the Lord
    for He is good
    and His mercies,
    Oh yes
    His mercies,
    they never fail us
    never.
    His mercies
    they
    endure
    forever
    and ever
    and
    ever more.
    By Aliza Kashmala Kiran

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker