You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone





You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever ... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue. only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other- even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love.There are many persons ready to do what is right because in their hearts they know it is right. But they hesitate, waiting for the other fellow to make the make the first move - and he, in turn, waits for you When you're missing a peice of yourself, aching, gut wrenching emptiness begins to take over. Until you find the link that completes your very soul, the feeling will never go away. Most people find a way to fill this void, material possessions, a string of relationships, affairs, food...I bear my soul, with words, for all to see You don't love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand

1 comment:

  1. Silent Love.
    My love it should be silent,being deep.
    And being very peaceful should be still.
    Still as the utmost depths of oceans keeps.
    Serenely silent as some mighty hill.
    Yet is my love so great it needs must fill.
    With very joy the inmost heart of me,
    The joy of dancing branches on the hill.
    The joy of leaping waves upon the sea

    I am with you Always
    As you hold me close in memory.
    Even though we are apart,
    My spirit will live on ,
    There within your heart….
    I am with you Always
    When you lean on trusted friends
    And their caring hugs enfold you,
    Within their loving arms,
    I will be there to hold you….
    I am with you Always
    And Beyond the Far Horizons .
    When we will finally be together.
    Where love will be eternal.
    And life will last forever.
    I am with you Always.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker