Soulmate

Have you ever met somebody who you felt like you could spend eternity with—or maybe already have? The idea of finding a soulmate is a common concept all around the world, though everybody has different ideas what that might mean.To some, soulmates reflect our own true natures. To others, they are simply those who deserve the very best from us. Soulmates can be romantic partners, best friends, or even just wonderful people who pass through one’s life and make a genuine difference


and If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open you heart to because our universe grants every soul a twin-a reflection of themselves -the kindred spirit – And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other- even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love.There are many persons ready to do what is right because in their hearts they know it is right. But they hesitate, waiting for the other fellow to make the make the first move - and he, in turn, waits for you...

2 comments:

  1. Be a soulmate of pure soul :
    If I could,I would catch shooting stars right from the Heavens so that you could gaze upon them every day,
    I would make a bouquet of hundred dandelion heads so that you may have a thousand wishes,
    I would spin gold and moon light to give you starry wings,
    I would gather wild flowers from a meadow to make you dainty crowns,
    I would ask the the wind to whisper my love until the day it blew to you,
    I would make the world stop spinning just so that you could watch the sunset for one moment longer.
    I would Ask the sea to try to match the colour of your eyes,so that you may look upon the water and smile and laugh.
    I would offer a fast for your longer life so that you may live long with me at the end of my last breath.
    I would tell the whole world to draw me a map so that I could find my way back to you.
    So may be one day when you hear what the wind has murmured,you will look upon your wings and see your flower crown,and you will find your way back to me.
    So that may be one day I can hold you in my arms and whisper what the winds could not tell and feel your heart beat,and love you with full surety about you that’s you are mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindred Spirits:
    The time has passed
    And the tide has changed
    But you and I remain the same
    If people were to be created in pairs
    or halves,
    he is my other.
    He is complimentary.
    Designed for me.
    Fit for me.
    We are a matched set.
    He is my kind.
    And I am his.
    Exhausted
    Sleepless nights
    Boundless exploration
    My soul is getting restless
    Wishing to sail away
    Far from mortal misery
    the earthy fear and woes
    but waiting here as human
    with no way to call to home
    Searching every corner hoping
    that hiding somewhere deeply
    It will find a map, the gateway too,
    a way across the sea of stars
    to sail back to its celestial home
    with you,the galaxy will be ours.
    Like · Reply · Sep 22, 2017 1:25pm

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker