Holidaymaker falls asleep in the sun with his iPhone resting on his chest - and is not amused when he wakes
A Brit who whiled away hours in the holiday sun had more than a red face after he fell asleep in the heat - and woke up with the outline of his iPhone and earphone cable branded on his chest.
Daniel Da Silva dozed off on a sun lounger by the pool when he was on holiday in Northern Cyprus.
But the 29-year-old forgot to apply suncream and when he dozed off and of course the sun scorched his skin.
The property developer, from Middlesbrough, woke up more than two hours later in the 35 degree heat in Famagusta.
When he moved, he realised his entire body had been burnt to a crisp - leaving a distinctive white rectangle where his iPhone 6 had been resting. Daniel says the unusual imprint attracted plenty of attention from fellow sun worshippers on holiday - and a number of passers-by stopped him to admire the hilarious blunder.