The layers of blue-white-red that enclosed his heart. I fall for that blue

The layers of blue-white-red that enclosed his heart. I fall for that blue.
I could have fallen for his beautiful heart, but I fall for the corner with hatred.
He was not that new day new person. His interests were different. When people cling themselves to rapping and dancing, he was stacked and 'i love you' type songs. His playlist included all mesmerizing voices, he was that 'first love' type person.
He looked simple, he really was. He was not a riot of colors but he was filled with memories.
He was difficult to understand.
He was ideal, yet real person.






And I was nothing, just a mad reader. I had no rights over him. He was not an open book for anyone. He was the book left untouched by readers. The book kept in the corner of shelf. The book who never wanted to be read by any random reader.
He said he was preserving himself for the right person, saving every bit of him.
I eagerly wanted to read him more.
He thought I was falling for him. I never fall for him.
I was the reading addict who fall for the stories.
He thought it would hurt me.
But for a reader wht could be more heartbreaking thn leaving a book midway.
He never let me read more.
And a book was left unfinished.
He was my favourite piece of writing.

3 comments: