It was another night, when he silently put his pillow in the blanket to outwit her and left her alone in the room.

It was another night, when he silently put his pillow in the blanket to outwit her and left her alone in the room. After realising his absence, she woke up and searched for her old companion to write:
Dear husband,
Thank you for leaving me in these calm nights. The smell of your body makes me breathless. I feel like going somewhere where your imagination can't reach. I lie next to you, but my soul is with him, for he is someone who I'd keep on loving, even if you'd bring me galaxies. When you touch me, you may manage to give me goosebumps, but when he touches me, it gives me a different shiver. I wish, you'd have had denied, when you were asked to marry me and throw me in exile.



~ ~ ~
As he walked couple of yards and crossed the lane; letting the breeze caress his hair, he entered a graveyard. The roses he stole from his wife's diary: he decorated a grave with them. Slowly taking out the cartboard from a wooden box and a brush, he dipped it in the hazel colour. Tears evoked from his eyes. His hands shivered and his fingers refused to roll down. And then his allies witnessed his screams.
Oh! Lover,
Why've you departed, when you knew, I'd be colourless without you. You used to adore my masterpieces, when I used to draw your image while dancing in the rain. It's not that, I'm born to play with colours, but it's that, you were born to made me do so.

2 comments: