I entered the room with the feeling of cold contempt in my heart. My eyes were searching for her red eyes.



I entered the room with the feeling of cold contempt in my heart. My eyes were searching for her red eyes, thick hair and faltering footsteps.
The soul-searing search ended at a souvenir, which she left for me. There was a note stuck on the broken mirror. She’d the habit of throwing things away, whenever she gets mad. The mirror was the example of her sheer madness.
”I’m going to kill that monster” It followed. I read it countless number of times with the fear of losing her companionship.
And then I dipped into the scene of the day which compelled her to write that overwhelming note.
It was another tedious day & we both were walking along the road. Our daughter was joining us while enjoying the scene of rushing lorries. We both were lost in our togetherness & the atmosphere was eerily romanticized for us to notice anything else. To notice our six years daughter, who was busy in playing on the road.
‘why there’s whispering and murmuring all around? My wife asked. ‘May be! There’s a road accident!’ I tried to guess. And the womanhood overcame the magnitude of love. She turned back and I ran to be a part of the the crowd discussing about a small girl with sorrow. My daughter was lying at the middle of the gathering. Blood was oozing out from her head & her favorite dress, I gifted her turns red. I put her head on my lap and religiously tried to help her.
”Kill that monster daddy” she uttered. My blood turned blue. There was no one left to jump on my stomach and wakes me up in the late night.


I gazed at the cardinal direction where she was pointing her finger while taking her last breath. I started crawling towards east. With feeble footsteps, My wife followed me. People around there were talking about a car which hit my daughter. So I ran. I ran for my daughter. I ran for the love of my wife. I ran to kill a Monster. After adding some magnitude in the distance travelled by me, I saw a car going away at a slow pace. The speed of the car was slow enough to reach at it. The sticker of a Monster polished on the car was sparkling. It was of my daughter’s favourite cartoon series. And after reaching near the car, I saw those fragile hands starving to control the steering wheel. It was a woman stubbornly driving the car.
‘Stop! I said stop, you monster!’ I shouted at her.
And she waved at me. Those beautiful eyes were familiar. I already tasted Those tears riddling out from her heated eyes. Those beautiful lips shivering were kissed by me. I could have the exotic smell of the murderer of my daughter.
‘Go away! Go away’ I silently shouted at her. My plea was of low frequency, so that my wife couldn’t hear those sinful words. I pretended to be fallen on the road so that she could move away from my wife’s reach. My wife crawled at me & fell in my arms. She was out of her senses & I pretended the same.




Meanwhile I couldn’t tell her the truth. The woman who was driving the car was the reason of the serenity of my past.
After killing our daughter, she reminded me of her last words.
”I’ll never let you happy without me” she’d told me while taking the invitation card of my marriage.

1 comment:

  1. GOD BLESS YOU
    I Asked the Lord to bless you.
    As I prayed for you today.
    That God will guide you and protect you
    As you go along the way.
    His love is always with you.
    His promises are true.
    And when we give Him all our cares,
    You know He will see us through.
    And when the road you are travelling on
    seems difficult at best,
    Just remember well wishing friends are always praying,
    And God will do the rest.
    Your bad past doesnot mean that
    You donot deserve the good future.
    But only and only if
    You turned your thinking and mentality
    To be a moderate man.
    This is well known truth
    God protection is more than killing hands.
    No one will have ability to harm you.
    If you have solid character and solid personality
    To do sin is not good
    But to promise not to do sin again is a good habit.
    If you will create a down to earth personality
    Which should not have crack like broken mirror.
    Then we can say
    We are Blessed by GOD in both worlds.
    Before Death in dunya and after death in akhrat.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker