Many a times I think what's the difference between pain and ache. We take both the words in a similar manner.


Many a times I think what's the difference between pain and ache. We take both the words in a similar manner, but a writer's pen and a poetic mind refuses so and compels me to dive deep into the ocean of thoughts and justify the biological processes in a manner of literature. In these insomniac nights I sit with my diary and pen down the turbulence in my mind. 
Pain is something which makes your senses numb for quite a while, and then subside slowly, till it gets completely vanished.
It lasts for a shorter duration than ache. Like you feel emotional pain when your best friend betrays you or you're cheated by your partner. It will hurt badly for few days but then you console yourself and move on with life, everything back on track. It just subsides with time. Where as ache is something which is too intense to bear. The thing with ache is that it never completely goes away. It will continue to haunt you forever. Like after a betrayal by your friend, your life is again back to normal but you carry that part of betrayal forever. Sometime, at some point in your life you'll be reminded of it and that will give you an ache, heartache.
Pain catches up on your conciousness whereas ache spreads it's roots and burns your soul. Pain fades but aches doesn't.



The case becomes worse when both pains and aches collide with each other, residing in a same individual. It just destroys a person on a deeper level, ripping apart every hope and will. And there are some brave hearts, who bear all these silently and put a beautiful smile on their face, hiding almost everything behind it.
These people are the ones who understand the difference between these words, aches and pains.
I carry an ache, which when combined with pain, flows out of my pen in form of words. This is how I carry both of them, absolutely alike yet completely different..!!! 

2 comments:

  1. MY BEST FRIEND
    Today I found a friend,
    Who knew everything I felt.
    He knew my every weakness,
    And the problems I have been dealt.
    He understood my wonders,
    And listened to my Dreams.
    He listened to how I felt about life and love,
    And knew what it all means.
    Not once did he interrupt me,
    Or tell me I was wrong.
    He understood what I was going through,
    And promised he would stay long.
    I reached out to this friend
    To show him that I care
    To pull him close and let him know
    How much I need him there.
    I went to hold his hand with love
    To pull him a bit nearer
    And realized that this perfect friend I found
    Was nothing but my mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER GIVE UP :
    Our dreams are never ending.
    They are not few,
    So stop wasting time any more,
    There is so much targets to do.
    Don’t sit quit behind with
    Folded hands any more,
    Brand new opportunities
    Are knocking at your door.
    Never give up in any case.
    Get up,walk outside and
    start moving towards your goals
    Don’t be scared even if your
    Pocket is filled with holes.
    Even if your dreams are never ending,
    Ideas are few .hope for the best.
    And Increase your will power,
    enthusiasm,courage
    By positive attitude
    towards life and living creatures.
    Always Trust in Allah AlMighty
    And always do the right,
    Always think positive
    You do have the capability
    To make them come true.
    By Aliza Kashmala Kiran
    Like · Reply · Sep 23, 2017 2:11am

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker