As the fading dusk sets in and sun moves down the horizon, I settle down with a pen in my hand and dark thoughts in my mind.



As the fading dusk sets in and sun moves down the horizon, I settle down with a pen in my hand and dark thoughts in my mind. Overwhelmed by the silence of black nights, the adoring beauty of the cresent moon and the chills rising slowly, I jot down the feel of being a destroyed person. Enjoying the soothing solitude, lamenting over how I let myself being robbed of emotions, gentleness, and warm stature, and became a cold hearted monster. 
The survival becomes more difficult when you face betrayal and cry over petty issues, getting your heart broken is even worse. But I've learnt in this long run that people will eventually leave, and loneliness is all you're finally left with. This is the time when you're embraced by the most loyal friend, darkness. I've let out my hand and this dark silence held on to it.
The desolate woods, the empty streets with hazy lights attracts me. My poetic mind wanders to numbness and shrills of necromancy, rather t
han creating imagary of warmth and contentment. 



I bleed on paper the devastating thoughts and wear a fake smile in front the world. I've to play my part on this stage of universe. Even though I'm a victim of my dark thoughts, I don't want my demons to scare others so I wear this smile. It may look beautiful but is hollow from inside.
This heart has been broken innumerable times but I've learnt to pick up the scattered pieces, for I'am yet to bear much more. Every night the gloom surrounds me and despair crawls upon my nerves. Every night I assure myself that I can go through everything as my pen jots down the lines of robert frost..
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep..!!!" 

2 comments:

  1. I am with you Always
    As you hold me close in memory.
    Even though we are apart,
    My spirit will live on ,
    There within your heart….
    I am with you Always
    When you lean on trusted friends
    And their caring hugs enfold you,
    Within their loving arms,
    I will be there to hold you….
    I am with you Always
    And Beyond the Far Horizons .
    When we will finally be together.
    Where love will be eternal.
    And life will last forever.
    I am with you Always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Power of the Mind:
    The fact that other people's words and actions can break your heart might be alarming
    But what is truly terrifying is your mind’s ability to shatter your Peace of Mind & soul.
    Surrounded by people yet all alone
    Trapped within this solitary zone
    A world where chaos and hate overtake
    Every bit of happiness that may try to escape
    Laughter and smiles never seem to last
    Because I am haunted by memories of my past
    Running the distance with nowhere to go
    These are the days of my life, a Broadway show
    Screaming for help, does anyone hear
    The demons of death are coming so near
    Echoes in my head tormenting me all day long
    Breaking the woman who was once very strong
    What does serenity mean anyway
    Is it the swag in my step or just the words I say
    Deep rooted evil no time for a true soulmate
    Wondering why joy is always a day late
    Suicide is the easy answer many times I have tried
    Happiness seems to be the tears I have cried
    Unable to distinguish what's real from what's fiction
    Hope is an illusion, an optimist's prediction
    What will it take to get me right
    A visit from the devil on a lonely night
    Angels prepare to battle and take a stand
    To remind me of their Holy land
    When I want to give up, they push for me to be strong
    In my head I hear their harmonious song
    A tranquil state I now find myself
    Dealing with the hand in which I was dealt
    Good vs evil, what does it really mean
    Am I dirty when I appear to be clean
    Life is an illusion a constant mind trick on me
    Who knows what my fate will be
    Heaven and hell are both fair game
    Will I succumb to peace or fall down in shame
    Surrounded by people yet all alone
    Trapped within this solitary zone
    Its just a Depression and Anxiety
    A Pure Black Day of Life .
    Which had appear once in life of strong persons.
    This is the truth and to become normal again
    We should accept the wisdom of our all illusions & optimist’s Prediction.
    By Aliza Kashmala Kiran
    Like · Reply · Sep 23, 2017 2:18am

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker