IF YOU WERE MY DAUGHTER, I’D TELL YOU TO HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF

IF YOU WERE MY DAUGHTER, I’D TELL YOU TO HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND TO DEPEND ON NO ONE EXCEPT YOURSELF. I’D TELL YOU TO CHOOSE YOUR GOALS WISELY, TO LOOK CLOSELY AT WHAT YOU CAN DO WELL AND TO SET YOUR GOALS BASED UPON THAT OBSERVATION AND THE PASSION IN YOUR HEART. I’D TELL YOU TO NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF OR YOUR ABILITIES AND TO NEVER SUBSCRIBE TO THE ARCHAIC NOTION THAT A WOMAN CAN’T DO WHAT A MAN CAN DO, BECAUSE A WOMAN CAN, AND WOMEN DO ALL THE TIME. I WOULD TELL YOU TO BE FAIR AND HONEST IN YOUR DEALINGS, AND TO ALWAYS TRY YOUR BEST. I WOULD TELL YOU TO LOOK WITHIN YOURSELF FOR HAPPINESS AND TO NEVER FORGET THE IMPORTANCE OF LOVE, FRIENDS, AND FAMILY, AND TO ACCEPT WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE WITH PRIDE. I WOULD TELL YOU THAT BEFORE YOU BECOME INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE TO MAKE SURE THAT PERSON SUPPORTS YOUR DREAMS AND WILL STRIVE TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS IN LIFE. I WOULD TELL YOU TO LOOK FOR HAPPINESS IN THE SIMPLE THINGS, THAT NO AMOUNT OF MONEY COULD EVER BRING YOU MORE HAPPINESS THAN LOVE AND ACCOMPLISHMENT. I’D TELL YOU TO APPRECIATE YOURSELF AND TO RESPECT YOURSELF AND TO REMEMBER THAT YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL AT EVERY AGE, AND I’D TELL YOU TO SEARCH FOR JOY IN EACH MOMENT EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE.



0 comments: