IF YOU WERE MY DAUGHTER, I’D TELL YOU TO HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF

IF YOU WERE MY DAUGHTER, I’D TELL YOU TO HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND TO DEPEND ON NO ONE EXCEPT YOURSELF. I’D TELL YOU TO CHOOSE YOUR GOALS WISELY, TO LOOK CLOSELY AT WHAT YOU CAN DO WELL AND TO SET YOUR GOALS BASED UPON THAT OBSERVATION AND THE PASSION IN YOUR HEART. I’D TELL YOU TO NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF OR YOUR ABILITIES AND TO NEVER SUBSCRIBE TO THE ARCHAIC NOTION THAT A WOMAN CAN’T DO WHAT A MAN CAN DO, BECAUSE A WOMAN CAN, AND WOMEN DO ALL THE TIME. I WOULD TELL YOU TO BE FAIR AND HONEST IN YOUR DEALINGS, AND TO ALWAYS TRY YOUR BEST. I WOULD TELL YOU TO LOOK WITHIN YOURSELF FOR HAPPINESS AND TO NEVER FORGET THE IMPORTANCE OF LOVE, FRIENDS, AND FAMILY, AND TO ACCEPT WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE WITH PRIDE. I WOULD TELL YOU THAT BEFORE YOU BECOME INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE TO MAKE SURE THAT PERSON SUPPORTS YOUR DREAMS AND WILL STRIVE TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS IN LIFE. I WOULD TELL YOU TO LOOK FOR HAPPINESS IN THE SIMPLE THINGS, THAT NO AMOUNT OF MONEY COULD EVER BRING YOU MORE HAPPINESS THAN LOVE AND ACCOMPLISHMENT. I’D TELL YOU TO APPRECIATE YOURSELF AND TO RESPECT YOURSELF AND TO REMEMBER THAT YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL AT EVERY AGE, AND I’D TELL YOU TO SEARCH FOR JOY IN EACH MOMENT EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE.



1 comment:

  1. MOTHER IS THE BEST:
    For as long as I can remember,
    Mom you were always by my side.
    To give me support,confidence and help.
    You were always the person I looked up to
    So strong,so sensitive ,so pretty
    Mom you always provided stability within our family,
    Full of laughter,full of tears,full of love.
    And still today
    You are everything a mother,a best friend should be.
    What ever I have become is because of you
    My mom is really great
    She is sweet as she can be,
    When I need some help,I know
    She is always there for me.
    Mom loves me all the time
    Even when I am a pest.
    She always take good care of me.
    My mom mean the world to me.
    My mom is well qualified,well cultured
    Belong from Noble family of the country
    I am so lucky to have you around
    Offering me good advice and
    Keeping my feet on the ground
    You cook delicious food for me.
    You taught me the right from the wrong
    You sat up with me
    Through the nights so long,
    You prayed to God for me when I am sick and down
    A mother love cannot be measured it’s a brilliant
    Gem to be treasured.
    Mothers hold their children hands
    For a short,while but their heart forever.
    Mothers are precious
    Without them where would we be?
    Mothers are tireless.
    Care for things whatever time it may be.
    Mothers are faithful.
    They are there when need be.
    Mothers are prayerful
    Trusting God for every child’s safety.
    Mothers are strong
    Doing things with strength extraordinary.
    Mothers are gentle.
    Kissing away every wound we bear.
    Simply we can say mother is the Best God Gifted
    creation & It is so precious
    That neither diamond or any pearl
    Replace this gift.
    By Aliza Kashmala Kiran

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker