Don't let the miles between us keep our love apart

Don't let the miles between us keep our love apart, just listen close and you will hear the beating of my heart..Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.All I can do is sit and think about the way you love me the way you hold me and the way you touch me and all I want is another moment i'm waiting and i'm ready touch me there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me I keep thinking how much I love your hair when I run my fingers through it it's feels like the softest most luxuriant silk simply gorgeous just like you stare into those beautiful eyes of yours and kiss you senseless your words are my food, your breath my wine I can no longer think of anything but you enslave me to your wanton charms crush me in your velvet arms and make me make me love you make me fire your blood with new desire, And make me kiss you lip and limb till senses reel and pulses swim.In spite of myself my imagination carries me to you I grasp you, *


I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me whatever happens with us we're two hearts jamming to the same sexy beat.

2 comments:

  1. Reading it over and over, is like reading it the first time, you move my spirit and open my heart with your mind... Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everlasting Hope :
    Dark clouds overcoming me
    Making it hard to see that sunshine.
    I am looking for that glow,that light.
    I am searching for some sunshine.
    That sparkle ,that feeling.
    That makes me come alive.
    Life is full of hope.
    Life is full of new scope.
    You can find a way with your will,
    You can excel with your skill.
    Life gives you many ways to choose,
    Give it a try because you have nothing to lose,
    Life is wonderful,
    Live it in the right way.then you will feel and absorb the true beauty of life.
    I find hope in the memories
    The smiles and laughter.
    I find hope in Believing
    That there is a here after.
    I find hope in the friends
    I have found on this road.
    I find hope in talking.
    Sharing this heavy load.
    I find hope in the connection.
    I still feel you around
    I find hope in the signs.
    That you surely to be around.
    I find hope in the love
    That travel farther now
    I find hope in the knowledge
    That I can feel it some how.
    May the love hidden
    Deep inside your heart
    Find the love waiting in your dreams.
    May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow
    Wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.
    Good things are coming down the road
    Just donot stop walking.Because
    Hope gently whispers to the broken heart
    That still beats
    To the rhythm of love and memories.
    Forever missing.
    Forever changed.
    By Aliza Kashmala Kiran (Aliza Mukhtiar)

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker