By seeing beyond what is visible to the eye. now there are those, of course, who do not share my perceptions




 By seeing beyond what is visible to the eye. now there are those, of course, who do not share my perceptions, it is true. when I say that all women are dazzling beauties, they object. The nose of this one is too large; the hips of another, they are too wide; perhaps the breasts of a third, they are too small. but I see these women for how they truly are glorious, radiant, spectacular, and perfect... because I am not limited by my eyesight. Women react to me in the way they do, because they sense that I search out the beauty that lies within until it overwhelms everything else. and then they cannot avoid their desire, to release that beauty and envelope me in it seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already Every true lover knows that the moment of greatest satisfaction comes when ecstasy is long over and he beholds before him the flower that has blossomed beneath his touch There are those that do not believe that a single soul born in heaven can split into twin spirits and shoot like falling stars to earth where over oceans and continents their magnetic forces will finally unite them back into one. How else do you explain love at first sight. We were convinced that there was no other life beneath the sky but ours. We believed that we would never die. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.A beautiful woman uses her lips for truth, her voice for kindness, her ears for compassion, her hands for charity and her heart for love. For those who don't like her, she uses Prayer.ladies dont need a short and tight skirt or a low cut top to impress a guy. A woman doesnt need a lot of make up on their face to look beautiful, all a woman needs to look beautiful is a nice personality, a natural smile, and to be true to themselves.a real woman can help a man achieve his goals in life, support him when hes broke, push him to be successful, shower him with positive energy, compliment him on a regular basis and never kick him while hes down. If you find a woman like that, marry her !

1 comment:

  1. INNER BEAUTY) :
    Words donot define beauty.
    People donot define beauty.
    Looks donot define beauty.
    You define beauty
    In your depth
    In your speech,
    In your mind.
    Beauty is not about having a pretty face.
    It is about having a pretty mind,a pretty heart
    And most importantly a
    Beautiful soul.
    Some people have bad taste
    Because they see only a pretty whitish complexion face,
    When they look at their fiancée.
    They say that beauty is skin deep.
    Actually Beauty is not in the face
    Beauty is light in the pure heart and pure soul.
    Blessed are they
    Who see beauty in humble places
    Where other people see nothing.
    There is a inner beauty about a woman.
    Who believes in herself.
    She knows well, she is capable of doing any thing,
    That she puts her mind to.
    There is a beauty in the strength and determination
    Of a woman who follows her own right path,
    She is not thrown off by obstacles along the way.
    There is a beauty about a woman.
    Whose confidence comes from experiences,
    She knows when she fall,pick herself up and again move on.
    You are like the ocean,pretty enough.on the surface,
    But Dive down into your depths ,you will find beauty
    Where most people never see.
    I am strong because I know my weakness
    I am beautiful because I am aware of my flaws.
    I am fearless because I learnt to recognise,illusion from Real.
    I am wise because I learn from my Mistakes.
    I am a lover because I have felt hate .
    And I can laugh because I have known sadness.
    Always remember that point
    Beauty is on the inside and not outside,
    If you are going to judge ,judge me by my pure heart and pure soul
    And not by my skin colour.
    My skin colour fades but my inner beauty of heart & soul stays.
    God determines who walk into your life ,
    Its up to you to decide who you let away ,who you let stay,
    Who you refuse to let go.
    Because Matches are decided on Heaven
    And take place on Earth by Parents choices.

    An inner happiness abode in all,
    A sense of universal harmonies,
    A measureless secure eternity of truth and beauty
    And good things and joy made one .
    By Aliza Mukhtiar (Aliza Kashmala Kiran)
    Copyright © Aliza Kashmala Kiran | Year Posted 2017

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker